Spring has Sprung and business is growing. Lakeview
Ford-Lincoln is seeking to add qualified technicians to our Award-Winning
Service Team! Looking for a technical school graduates or certified technicians
with automotive experience in electrical, steering, brakes and suspension.
* Automotive technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency, and in accordance with dealership standards.
* Continuously learn new technical information and techniques and attend factory training sessions to stay current with rapidly changing technology.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience as an automotive technician OR recent auto tech school graduate.
* Hold a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
* Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
* Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
* Health insurance
* Employer paid life insurance
* Employee purchase/discount plans
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Ford Certified Training Recommended
* State Certified Required
Whether you are an entry level or seasoned technician, this is an outstanding opportunity to start a rewarding career in Automotive. If you are motivated and driven to become successful, a position as a full-time Technician with Lakeview Ford-Lincoln is for you!
Lakeview Ford-Lincoln strives constantly to discover new and innovative ways to weave our dealership into the fabric of the communities surrounding Battle Creek. While supporting numerous local and school charities, we are ever-present at events where we have an opportunity to reinforce our brand, our love for what we do, and our commitment to being more than just another car dealership.