The Ford F-150 is the ultimate truck.The F-Series have been the best selling trucks in America for over 40 years.
3.5L EcoBoost® engine with 10-speed transmission
Innovative Features improve your driving experience
- The 3.5L EcoBoost® delivers a 12,200-lb. maximum tow rating*
- Proven performance in over a half-million F-150 pickups
- Best-in-class torque** for a V6 engine, beating out both gasoline- and diesel-powered competitors
- All-new 10-speed transmission, for improved acceleration and performance
- Improved fuel efficiency at highway speeds.†
- Blind Spot Information System signals you in the outside mirror when a vehicle is detected in a blind spot - including both your truck and your trailer.
- Cross-traffic alert feature can detect a vehicle passing behind when you're slowly backing out of a driveway or parking space.
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™ makes backing up a trailer as easy as turning a knob
- Available 360-degree camera with split-view display is helpful for maneuvering in tight spaces.
- Forward collision warning with brake support,** slows your truck down as traffic ahead slows and enhances braking if you don't react in time
The 2017 Ford F-150 is built to last
Ford's goal in building the current Ford F-150 was to set the industry bar for durability for years to come.
The F-150 handled over 10 million miles of cumulative torture-testing - in labs, at proving grounds, over high-altitude passes and through desert valleys, while hauling huge loads and towing heavy trailers at temperature extremes from -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
Your Ford F-150 Experts in Battle Creek
new truck? The truck experts at Lakeview Ford-Lincoln can help you sort
through the options for engine, trim, cab, and add-on packages.
help you choose the right truck for you. Call us today or stop in at 295 W. Dickman Rd, Battle Creek, MI.